All Instructors are quality tested on a regular basis to ensure quality and security measures are met and instructed correctly according to regulatory requirements.
Checkport and Instructors have completed the following competence certifications:
- Aviation Security training in line with ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Aviation Security training according to TSA/AOSSP-MSP regulations: Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, UK.
- American Airlines ISCs “International Security Coordinators” Argentina
- Approved: ISP (American Airlines) AVSEC instructors: Argentina, Switzerland & Trinidad & Tobago
- Aviation Security training according to EU 2015/1998
- Aviation Cargo Security instructors certified by FOCA (Federal Office of Civil Aviation)
- Certified level 3 Aviation Security managers: Switzerland
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Education and Training, Switzerland
- Certified AIM (Alternate Interview Method) Instructor
- Certified Chapter 11 TSA passenger interviewing process instructors
- Certified ETD (Explosive Trace Detection) training
- Document Verification certified specializing in visa entry requirements, Forgery, Imposter detection (E, I). All destinations
- Certified X-Ray Instructor
- Certified Category 6 Dangerous Goods Instructor: FOCA/IATA certified
Airport Security Induction: Certified by local authorities (FOCA) delivering as stipulated in the national NASP.